There is great power in women! By contributing to programs that positively affect local women and girls, the Women's Fund of Greater Green Bay makes communities stronger. Learn how you can get involved at https://www.womensfundgb.org/womensfundgb/WaysToGetInvolved/tabid/103/Default.aspx.
Posted by Women's Fund of Greater Green Bay on Monday, September 26, 2016
Help Us Help Local Women and Girls
Are you wondering what you can do to help improve the lives of women and girls in the Greater Green Bay area?
- Be a good role model for other women and girls.
- Volunteer with one of the local organizations that provide programming for women and girls.
- Make a gift to support the work of the Women’s Fund. Providing financial support to the Women’s Fund is a great way to ensure you will make an impact on current and future generations. We appreciate the generosity of donors at all levels.
- Leave a legacy gift. We would be delighted to work with you to create a named fund or planned gift for the Women’s Fund. Additionally, we accept donations of stocks, bonds or real estate.
- Attend event or sponsor an event. Our annual events provide important financial support for the Women’s Fund. In addition, the events give women and men the opportunity to network while learning more about the local and global issues facing women and girls.
- Host a Friendraiser. Want to support the Women’s Fund? Invite a few girlfriends over who want to learn more about us. We’ll send a representative to your friendraiser and explain how they can get involved and make a lasting impact on local women and girls.