Women’s Fund, in our community since 1995.
Established in 1995, the Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay supports programs in the local community that meet its mission of empowering women and inspiring girls while promoting leadership and building self-esteem.
Operating in alignment with the principles of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, the mission of the Women’s Fund is to grow its endowment from which it provides grants to support local leadership and self-esteem initiatives to empower women and inspire girls.
The strategic direction for achieving this mission is provided by the Women’s Fund Advisory Board. The central work of the Women’s Fund — Fund Development, Events that inform and raise funds, and Stewardship — all take place with the collaborative support of the Strategic Communications, Education and Process committees and countless volunteers.
2018-19 Advisory Board of Directors
- Kate Hogan, President
- Leah Lasecki, Vice President
- Karen Monfre, Finance Chair, Acting Secretary
- Laura Lear, Strategic Communications Chair
- Colleen (Colly) Remley, Grants Chair
- Sue Weyers, Grants Chair
- Barbara Koldos, Fund Development Chair
- Kristin Suchalla, Education and Nominations Chair
- Therese Woelfel, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation Liaison
- Rashad Cobb, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation Liaison
- Tracy Alpert
- Susan Baranczyk
- Julie Blank
- Nichole Campbell
- Jessica Diederich
- Linda Hansen
- DeDe Heid
- Kim Linehan
- Rebecca Pruess
- Teresa Schoffelman
- Cynthia (Cindy) Treleven
- Ann Weise
- Maryanne Weyenberg
Emeritus Advisory Board Members
Nancy Armbrust, Aymee Balison, Lorrie Blaylock, Kate Burgess, Beverly Carmichael, Diane Conway, Apache Danforth, Yolo Diaz, M.D., Diane Ford, Lise Lotte Gammeltoft, Dee Geurts-Bengtson, LoisGrace Golde, Mary Hitchcock, Patty Ninham-Hoeft, Irene Hogan, Judy Johnson, Gail King, Lindi Kurtz, Dr. Cynthia Lasecki, Pat LaViolette, Karmen Lemke, Bev Lisle, Toni Loch, Terri Matousek, Gail McNutt, Betsy Mitchell, Judy Nagel, Christine Neuman, Bridget O’Connor, Pat O’Keefe, Jonie Paye, Suzy Pfeifer, Sue Porath, Sharon Resch, Diane Roundy, Kim Schanock, Sue Schinkten, Sabina Singh, M.D., Rose Smits, Jeanne Stangel, Donsia Strong Hill, Nancy Thompson, Veronica Trofka, Julie Van Straten, Susan White
- Fund Development and Stewardship – This committee focuses on ways to secure the resources needed to support the work of the Women’s Fund.
- Events – Committee members plan and execute the signature events of the Women’s Fund, including Power of the Purse and Backstage with the Women’s Fund, and partner with other organizers for additional events through the year.
- Strategic Communications – The Communications Committee keeps donors, grantees and the community up-to-date on Women’s Fund happenings.
- Education & Nominations – This Committee promotes the Women’s Fund by informing interested parties about its mission, goals
andaccomplishments and ensures strong board member development and recruitment.
- Grants – The Grants Committee reviews and assesses grant applications and recommends which programs and initiatives to financially support.
Faces of the Women's Fund
Our Faces of the Women’s Fund series highlights the women and men whose efforts make our work possible. Whether it’s making a donation, volunteering at one of our signature events, or staffing a program we fund, these individuals are all driven to the same goal — empowering women and inspiring girls.