Schreiber Foods created the Nancy Armbrust Award to honor Nancy Armbrust, a retired Schreiber Foods executive, community advocate, and leader. The award will be given annually to recognize a woman who, in the same spirit of Nancy, has had an indelible impact on our community.
The award, given in partnership with Schreiber Foods and the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, includes a grant of $5,000 to be given to the recipient’s non-profit organization of choice through the Women’s Fund biannual grant cycle.
Community members are invited to nominate an individual who meets the following criteria. Persons nominated should:
- Contribute time and talent to improve the quality of life for others in the community
- Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential
- Empower women and inspire girls by being a role model for others to emulate
- Create an environment in the organization(s) that values women’s accomplishments and contributions
- The winner will be announced on March 3, 2021, at the Backstage with the Women’s Fund event.
Previous award recipients include Nancy Armbrust, Dr. Brookh Lyons, and Dr. Michelle Langenfeld.
Nominations are now closed. The recipient will be announced at this year’s Zooming with the Women’s Fund on March 3rd.