We will be celebrating International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 4, 2020, at Backstage with the Women’s Fund featuring:
• Complimentary hors d’ oeuvres with wine sampling
• Meet & greet with area nonprofits whose programs benefit women and girls.
• Presentation of the Nancy Armbrust Impact Award
Schreiber Foods created the Nancy Armbrust Impact Award to honor Nancy Armbrust, a retired Schreiber Foods executive, community advocate and leader. The award is given annually to recognize a woman who, in the same spirit of Nancy, has had an indelible impact on the community.
The award, given in partnership with the Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay and the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, includes a grant of $5,000 to be given to the recipient’s non-profit organization of choice through the Women’s Fund biannual grant cycle.
• Opportunities to network with Women’s Fund advisory board members
• An inside look at the Women’s Fund—how it works, who is involved, and how you can help support local women and girls Tickets will be available soon.
Backstage at the Meyer
101 S. Washington St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Photo Credit: Jill Hogan and Mary Santaga